To break the cycle of child abuse and neglect by empowering parents to raise healthy children so they can reach their highest potential.
That all children will grow up in safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments.
Our Core Values:
- are a child’s first and foremost influential teachers and profoundly impact all domains of growth and development
- deserve and can benefit from parenting coaching and support
- must involve partnering with parents to enhance family relationships
- lowers children’s exposure to adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and promotes resiliency
Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- impacts all of society compromising quality of life, safety and tax dollars
- systemic change is essential to prevention and requires a trauma-informed culture
- child abuse and neglect is a serious public health concern that causes lifetime physical, psychological and behavioral problems for victims