To break multi-generational cycles of child abuse, neglect, and trauma by empowering parents to raise children who can then reach their highest potential.
That all children will grow up in safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments.
That child abuse and neglect is recognized as a serious public health concern that causes lifetime physical, psychological and behavioral problems for children and impacts communities for generations.
Our Core Values:
- are a child’s first and foremost influential teachers and profoundly impact all domains of growth and development
- benefit from parenting coaching and support
- must involve partnering with parents to enhance family relationships
- lowers children’s exposure to adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and promotes resiliency
Prevention of Child Abuse, Neglect, and Trauma
- impacts all of society improving quality of life, safety and tax dollars
- requires a trauma-informed culture for essential systemic change