Exchange Club Family Center offers a variety of parenting
classes and workshops detailed below. Parents participating
in the classes have shared, "I loved the group support,
sharing experiences and ideas with other parents."
Are you going through a divorce or separation and have
you experiencing conflict with your former spouse,
partner, or other relatives about your children?
If you are
dealing with either of these issues, this workshop is for
one time four hour seminar teaches divorcing, separating,
and never-married parents ways to minimize the negative
impact of divorce or separation on children. The
program also promotes self reflection and an increased
understanding of feelings of grief and loss that so often
accompany the divorce process. Techniques for navigating the
legal implications such as mediation, child support, and
visitation arrangements are also addressed. This nationally
recognized program is conducted by Master's level mental
- Program cost is $45 in Davidson County and Rutherford County. Click on county below to see schedule and register.
- **Pre-registration and
pre-payment are required
- Acceptable payments:
- Cash or money order
- Credit card
- NO CHECKS
- Divorcing or separating parents must
attend separate seminars
- Children are not permitted in class and childcare is not provided.
- Satisfies the Tennessee's
state mandated co-parenting class requirement
Online Sign-up for TransParenting®
48 Hours Notice for Online Registration
- REDUCED RATE Divorcing Parents Class at Brentwood United Methodist Church. Cost is $25. Please call Alex Saber at 615-324-7256 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The next date is November 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. You can also sign up by calling our Nashville office at 615-333-2644.
Nashville: Meets Weekly on Wednesdays from
5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at our Center
Murfreesboro: Meets Weekly on Mondays from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at our Center
Greenhouse Ministries Learning Center: Meets weekly on Thursdays from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. 300 East Vine Street, Mufreesboro, TN 37130
North Rutherford County: Meets weekly Saturday mornings from 10:00am to 12:00pm. YMCA, 2001 Motlow College Boulevard, Smyrna, TN 37167
eight-week class is designed for parents and caregivers of
children birth-10 years of age. Parents come together to
share experiences and discuss a variety of topics including
child development, understanding and managing children's
behavior, self-esteem, communication, child safety, stress
management, and parenting styles. Classes are taught by
experienced mental health professionals.
Programs offered in our Murfreesboro and Smyrna locations are free of charge.
- Our Nashville office offers a sliding scale.
- Childcare is not provided and children are not allowed in the class
For more information please call either of our Center offices.
For: Parents of all ages of children
Come share your ideas, experiences and thoughts with others at this parent leadership opportunity. We want to hear your thoughts about our community and how we can help you be the best parents you can be!
When: Next Date is TBA
Where: 115 Heritage Park Drive, Murfreesboro,
TN - Exchange Club Family Center
FREE Pizza and Drinks!
RSVP in order for us to have enough food - Sign up in person or call 615-890-4673