In-person seminars are cancelled until further notice. Until they resume, please consider attending virtually via Zoom. Check the blue box for upcoming Virtual Co-Parenting seminars.
Parents who are divorcing or living in separate residences often struggle to find balance between parenting styles. This seminar helps them gain insight into their children’s developmental needs and learn co-parenting skills. Being a parent isn’t easy, yet knowledge & support from parent coaches can make a lifetime of difference for families.
Parents recently deployed, separated, divorcing, or facing family changes find this course helps guide families through times of transition. Changes are difficult, and separation often brings feelings of loss and grief… especially for children.
- 4 hour session
- Guided by Child Development Professionals
- Peer Support
- Practical Coping Skills
- Additional Topics: mediation, child support, visitation, and attachment theory
- Meets Tennessee's mandatory legal requirements for divorcing parents
COST: $45.00 individual
Co-Parenting - Virtual
- August 20 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- August 13 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- August 22 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
*If you are referred from Nashville's Juvenile Court, this is the seminar for you.*
In-person seminars are cancelled until further notice.
Sometimes families have conflict that gets in the way of positive relationships between adults and children. This 2.5 hr seminar guides participants through the challenges of parenting and offers insights, practical suggestions, and resources that help! Topics include:
- understanding children's developmental needs
- creating effective co-parenting strategies
- discovering the importance of parents’ self-care
- learning about Adverse Childhood Experiences and how they impact brain development
- And so much more!
COST: $45 individual, $65 couple
Restoring Connections - Virtual
- August 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
- September 19 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- October 17 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Hospitals, doctors, & doulas help with birthing…but what happens when you’re home with a new baby… or have a toddler who tests your limits?
Created under the guidance of pediatrician Jill Obremskey, MD, MPHHC, she or other pediactric experts lead our 2.5hr seminars packed with practical content focusing on:
- understanding brain development & how parents can help promote healthy brains
- working with your co-parent to create consistent, effective parenting strategies
- learning how Adverse Childhood Experiences & Adverse Community Environments (ACEs) impact brain development
- gaining insight into your child’s emotional and behavioral reactions & discovering techniques for positive coping strategies & emotional regulation (including your own)
- knowing the latest research on Attachment Theory and how early parent/child attachment lays a foundation for later success… and more!
COST: $45 individual, $65 couple
TBD 6:00pm - 8:30pm
TBD 9:00am - 11:30am
parent peer connections
For questions, please contact our office at 615.333.2644 (Nashville) or 615.890.4673 (Murfreesboro). If you'd like to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and number of children planning to attend. Those interested are welcome to walk in and visit the group before joining.