There’s no handbook for raising children. That’s where Nurturing Families comes in! Each family is unique and our Family Coach works with you by leveraging the strengths of each family member to improve dynamics. We take a 2 generational approach in the home, designated safe zones, or a group setting.
With a Family Coach you will also be able to practice with tools like sensory toys (slime, rain sticks, stress balls, etc..), chore wheels, and games that build attachment and connection. We look forward to supporting you and your family as you apply skills in real time!
1x a week for up to 12 weeks
Child, Parent, & Family Activities
Personalized Family Goals
Offered in Davidson & Rutherford Counties
helps your family...
- cope with the challenges of parenting
- understand your child’s development
- build positive, nurturing habits for your whole family
- developing family resiliency
- empathy & nurturing discipline
- schedules and routines
- building self-esteem in children
- social connections & healthy attachment
- much more!